Long Island Engineer Home Inspection
- Conducted by a Professional Engineer (PE), with over 30 years experience
Easy to read, detailed narrative report with photos. (Beware of checklist reporting)
Cost estimates for major house defects. (Most inspection companies do not include repair cost estimates for fear of losing realtor referrals)
- Low Engineering Fee
$1,000,000 in errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. (Most inspection companies do not have E&O insurance because it is not required by law.)
Free Termite & Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Inspection. Completed in bank approved form NPMA-33.
No conflict of interest with us! (We do not solicit referrals from Realtors and we do not make up home problems and then recommend specific contractors to repair them.)
- If there are defects with the house, our report is prepared to give you maximum leverage to renegotiate your original offer.
Once you compare, there is no comparison!
If purchasing a home, condo, investment property, short sale or foreclosure, our experienced engineer will provide you with the information to make an educated, confident decision.
Serving Nassau, Suffolk & Queens Counties
Out of Town to our LI Office:
- Foundation damage
- Wood Framing System
- Crawl Space
- Basement and Roof Water Seepage
- Attic (ventilation, structure, insulation and water leakage)
Home Mechanical Systems
- Plumbing System and Fixtures
- Electrical System
- Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning Equipment
- Hot Water System
- Leaders and Gutters
Property Grounds & Grading
- Landscaping Walls
- Site Grading
- Side Walks
- Detached Garage
- Mechanical Systems
- Apparent Mold
- Apparent Asbestos